- Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll need to go to the toilet.
- Law of Gravity: Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Law of Probability: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of Random Numbers: If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
- Law of the Alibi: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tyre, the very next morning you will have a flat tyre.
- Variation Law: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
- Law of the Bath: When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
- Law of Close Encounters:The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
- Law of the Result: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
- Law of Biomechanics: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach of your arm.
8 April 2011
Quote of the day: universal laws