4 October 2008

Saturday musings

Enjoying a quiet break on a windy Saturday afternoon. The rugrat is asleep, the hubby likewise, and I've been catching up on the latest Harry Potter news (not much out there right now) and some new stills from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie which look nicely atmospheric, but they will have to pull their socks up big-time to improve on the movies overall. The books are 10,000 times better.

I've spent most of the week in Warkworth (north of Auckland) doing some H&S training. Warkworth is very small but very pretty (like most of the Rodney District), and I had a chance to have a very quick look around after the course on Wednesday before I headed back to my hotel and my latest (and last - yay!) assignment for this year - which went quite swimmingly after dessert and a cocktail in the bar ;)

Pachyderm

No comments: